In this topic:
The availability of many features and options in the TRACT 2.0 user interface depends on system settings configuration. System settings are used to turn features and processes on when needed, or turn them off when they are not needed. Permissions are defined with roles. This enables you to configure only the features as required by your business processes and allow only authorized users to access those features.
Because the TRACT 2.0 user interface is 100% API driven, a specific role and certain system settings are necessary to use it. You can access roles and system settings in the previous user interface. To operate the TRACT 2.0 user interface, the following is required:
- Each user of the user interface must be granted the API Role.
- Safari version must be 10.1.1 or higher.
- System settings should be configured as follows:
- Tenant API Version - 1.33 or higher
- Allow the API to return deep query results - TRUE
- API Version Validation - FALSE
- Auto Payment Application Enabled - TRUE
- Enable On Demand Billing - TRUE
- Usage Overwrite as Update - TRUE. This parameter must be set to true in order to use edit usage event functionality; without this parameter enabled, editing will result in deleting the original event and creating a new event.
Note: The Partial Cancel Enabled system setting is ignored in the TRACT 2.0 UI. Partial cancellation is supported by default.
For more information on features in the previous user interface, see the User Guide.Top