In this topic:
The Gotransverse Revenue Management provides an easy-to-use interface for defining the journal entries that represent Gotransverse billing activity.
Gotransverse supports multiple AR Ledgers from the same billing information, allowing the user to allocate journal entries to separate ledgers for different criteria. Separate ledgers are required for each reporting currency. A set of ledgers can also be set up to test different revenue recognition methods, to prepare data for financial reporting, or to provide a risk-free method for testing your production ledger.
AR Ledger setup should be accomplished through the Revenue Management microservice in the following order:
- Create GL Accounts and Categories.
- Assign GL Accounts and GL Categories to a Chart of Accounts.
- Establish parent/child relationships for GL Accounts and GL Categories (optional).
- Establish GL Account/GL Category relationships (optional).
- Create Posting Rules.
- Assign Posting Rules to a Posting Rule Set.
- Create the AR Ledger.
- Assign a Chart of Accounts and a Posting Rule Set to an AR Ledger.
- Add Accounting Years to the GL calendar.