In this topic:
Charge Info Records
Charge information records represent the various Gotransverse charges that are collected on users’ interaction with the platform. On the Charge Info Records page, you can find details about each charge info record collected by the system.
Charge info transaction types provide a way to group and filter the Gotransverse data. You can find more detailed information about how charge info records are collected on the Charge Information Types page.
Viewing charge info records
To view the collected charge info data:
- Click the Gotransverse application launcher and select the General Ledger microservice.
- Click Charge Info Records from the left pane. On the Charge Info Records page, you can find the following details:
- ID—the unique ID of this charge information record.
- Created Date—the date when this record was collected.
- Transaction Type—the associated charge information type.
- Charge Category—the associated charge category, if any.
- Billing Account Number—the number of billing account used for collecting the data.
- Order ID—the ID of the associated order, if any.
- Service ID—the ID of the associated service, if any.
- Invoice Number—the number of associated invoice, if any.
- Charge Amount—the amount of charge collected.
- Order Amount—the amount of the associated order.
- Product ID—the ID of the associated product, if any.
- Product Name—the name of the associated product, if any.
Note: You can manage the number of columns by using the Columns button.
- To see more details about the charge info record, click the information icon under Details.
- At the top of the page under Charge Info Records, click Add Filter.
- In the Create Filter window that appears, fill in the following fields:
- Column—select the column for which the filter is applied, for example: Transaction Type, Charge Category, Created Date, Invoice Number, Billing Account Number, or Service ID.
- Filter Condition—select the condition on which the results are filtered. Currently, the only available option is Equals.
- Value—specify the desired value for filtering.
- Click Create to save the filter or select the Create Another check box to create this filter and open another Create Filter window. Once you apply the filter, the table contains only the records limited to the specified filter conditions. The rest of data remains hidden until you remove the filter.
Note: Charge info records are continuously loaded as you scroll down the page.
Filtering charge info records
Note: After you have added a filter, you can further limit the results by adding several filters at a time. To add each new filter, follow the procedure above.
To remove a filter that you no longer need, click the close icon next to the desired filter. Once you remove the filter, the page automatically reloads displaying charge info records not limited to filter conditions.