In this topic:
In the case of an unsuccessful authentication, the API call fails with an HTTP 401 (Unauthorized) Error and one of the following messages:
- Missing Credentials: This request requires HTTP authentication (an Authentication object was not found in the SecurityContext).
- Bad Credentials: This request requires HTTP authentication (Bad credentials).
- Account Locked: This request requires HTTP authentication (Account locked).
- Account Expired: This request requires HTTP authentication (Account expired).
- Account Disabled: This request requires HTTP authentication (Account disabled).
Note: A certain number of failed logins will lock an account. If you receive multiple authentication failures, attempt to log in through the Gotransverse UI. If you can log in through the UI, double-check your authentication parameters in your code. If you cannot log in, reset your password or contact your Gotransverse admin.
The fault for the Gotransverse API is apiFault. apiFaults come in three forms:
<errorResponse> <errorDescription>BillingAccount with 'eid EQ '166'' does not exist.</errorDescription> <failureReason>VALIDATION_FAILURE</failureReason> </errorResponse>